here's a First Look Inside Full Commemorative Version
Coming August 28, 2018
- Curriculum Guide—The God of Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.-Providing students first-ever insights on how God usedRev. Dr. King as a biblical rights leader more so than a civil rights leader and strategic ways that students from middle school to college level will learn how to engage superior confidence and skill sets as they learn more about Rev. King’s life lessons.-Lessons of Honor for All Ages: This course brings honor, love, unity and dignity back to humanity as brought forth by Rev. King. Individuals will have a greater value appreciation for life and will be less likely to pull the triggers due to hate and low self-worth and esteem.
- Expanded “Prophecy to Promise” Timeline:A timeline reflecting the past 50 years of Rev. Dr. King’s life where we see his prophesies coming to fulfillment.
- Seven Principals of a Biblical Rights Ministry:
Learn and implement how a Biblical Rights Movement modeled by Christ and Rev. Dr. MLK gets the Church and community advancing Kingdom principles for the next years to bring the nation back to God with a Biblical Rights Movement. This is a touring series as well for colleges, universities, church, community, civic and other organizations to discuss issues from the book that King used as his main source of direction.
- The Oath of Love
This oath of love when taken and put into action, answers Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.’s question posed 50 years ago in many moments of his ministry and in his book with the same title; “Where Do We Go From Here: Chaos or Community?” The Answer: "WE'VE DECIDED TO BE UNITED." The oath is administered by a leader from the school, church, institution or other organization. The commitment to love and unity and non-violence gets all generations dedicated and/or rededicated to making schools, communities and ultimately our nation a more civil and peaceable place for all of us. Rev. King was killed by gun violence. His granddaughter, Yolanda Renee King, just nine years said at the March for Our Lives rally on March 24, 2018 that she too has a dream- “Enough is Enough.”
- My Relevant Experience Destiny Journal— Your Dream/Vision Matters See how your dream and vision can be just as real as Rev. Dr. King’s was as you read and journal your experience through the word of God. Special interactive moments will be available through our bible app.
- DEDICATIONThis bible is dedicated to pastors, prophets and preachers who are today’s keepers of the faith. It is dedicated to the leaders in government, civil rights, education and ordinary citizens who have fought the good fight of faith and given their lives for the sake of the gospel of Jesus Christ. It is dedicated to the lives of students and the individuals who have been murdered from senseless acts of violence committed by people who do not know our God; the God of the bible— The God of Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.It is dedicated to everyone who is fighting for love to be the principle force and action that will be utilized in homes, schools, churches and everywhere to overpower the fears and torment of hate. For all who will read it and pray forward for greater unity and love in the USA, to God be the Glory.About the Founder/PublisherThis first-ever MLK Bible is authored by Rev. Arthur L. Hunt, Jr., D.D., a pastor and Biblical Rights activist who played a key role in the first three years of the Federal MLK Holiday from Memphis, Tennessee, including his deliverance of the opening tribute for debut of the National Civil Rights Museum. The God of Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. THE REVELVANT EXPERIENCE examines the 'Divinity Perspective,’ of the God of Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr., and conveys what God was up to during The Civil Rights Movement. For nearly 30 years, (since 1989), Hunt has produced national tributes to Rev. Dr. King and has documented these ‘prophecy to promise’ events. The God of Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. THE REVELVANT EXPERIENCE features multiple accounts of what happened beyond King’s ‘final prophecy’ delivered on April 3, 1968, from Mason Temple Church of God in Christ and how a bible honoring Rev. King inserts and engages a Biblical Rights Movement. Hunt worked for and was a member of this institution for over 40 years. The College of Aspiring Artists (where Hunt is Founder) is also the publishing company and is grateful to release this biblical rights tribute to the nations.
- In 2011, Hunt charted a bus to the Dedication of the MLK Memorial. Since 2012, Hunt has acquired a permit from National Park Services to produce and present programs at the Memorial. Currently, Hunt is producing monthly legacy salutes during the 50th Commemorative Anniversary of Rev. King’s final prophecy and assassination. The Bible will be released on August 28, with a Bible and Back Pack initiative as a part of a national Biblical Rights Tour.
- DREAM AGAIN— OUR TIME TO LIVE
8|28|2018 Live From the MLK Memorial 55th Anniversary of the March on Washington